Saturday, January 17, 2009

Life 2.0 or somewhere around 1.1

Well, it has indeed been awhile. Instead of being an little kid in the grade of eighth I am now a high school sophomore, about to surrender to my second batch of midterms. Recently at 10:35 I have plugged in my cell phone due to the fact that I received a call and when i tried to press green it turned off due to "critical battery". So now I'm charging my cell phone. Isn't this fun? Hearing about the minor things in my day that could change everything, even all things in this world. Imagine if I didn't plug in my cell phone right now, who knows the president could call telling me to save the world, and guess what, my cell phone was not charged and I did not receive that call = world goes BOOM. So that is my life 1.1 a little bit older a little bit wiser. You know the deal.

1 comment:

Aria said...

Hi , Dave !
I'm a 16 year old boy from Persia .Once we were playing BattleField2 in a Russian server ,I found a great friend from Belgium !

his name is David Maho , about my age , i don't have his email .

Now I deeply ask you to find him or his email for me , please ,please , please .I'm sure you can find a way to find him . My email is : ariabf2@yahoo.com
My Yahoo! I.D. is : ariabf2
Please do sth for me , thanks a lot .
Anyway if you couldn't find him ,let's be friends , ok ? I'll be glad to.
Bye ,good luck !